Thursday, September 17, 2009

no love

Long time did no write about love already..

Nothing to write about it..

I don't know it..

Can't feel about it..

If I known it,

then I will know what I do..

But now,

my mind blanked already..

I just want let it go,

lastly I will hold it tight..

This is what that make me much confused..

My brother scored me also..

Said that I'm a student,

why so fast want to have a girlfriend?

Because I don't want to let go any chances..

I don't want to waste the time..

Sure,

if you want to have a girlfriend,

you have to spend much of money...

but I just want to find about true love..

Which likes childish one..

When me grow up.

I'm sure I will be shame..

Romantic sense that have right now,

will gone at the time..

And so on..

Or I will think that love is just a habit..

No need to take care anymore..

That is why I want to have love right now..

But many things are no process as what you think..

Many things are no under control by you..

Then I can only accept the truth..

Accept the truth..

The truth..

Truth..

...

..

.

No comments:

Post a Comment