Wednesday, September 16, 2009

下一篇文章

Really really nothing to post already..

But I want to write again..

If do not write right now,

next post will after 28/9..

Because will busy for one week more..

Will no online..

My PC will stay at home also...

Holiday for two weeks more..

In the beginning,

right now,

and the end will be so free..

My classmate planned to visit

Cameron Highland,

at 28/9,

three days and two night..

I do not join them..

Because what is so extracting at there?

Want to stay for 3d2n..

2d1n enough already..

or

a day visit can also..

But if like that,

I will no go also..

I don't have money,

I'm poor..

If want I go,

I want go with my girlfriend only..

Go by myself..

Drive by myself will be more interesting..

If want me to join the group,

I will join also..

with my girlfriend..

As the special case,

I will join the group without my girlfriend,

If I'm rich..

No comments:

Post a Comment