Thursday, September 17, 2009

Life

Actually I want to go home yesterday..

But I did no do it..

I at my sister's house also..

Nothing la..

Just want go home to see my Mum..

But now no need already..

Because my busy will follow me start tomorrow..

So today I can rest for one day more..

OMG,

I can't wake up early already..

Everyday wake up it was afternoon already..

I had became very lazy..

Why I will like that?

Very boring..

Nothing to do..

Holiday is no good for me..

Damn boring..

What should I do?

If got school,

then we just busy to follow the time table..

There is no time for you to feel bore..

We will feel like this one..

When you school,

then you want to have holidays..

But you want to school,

when you get the holidays..

Haizz..

Just go it..

Soon,

this year will past..

Time is no waiting for anyone..

Two years of TAR College life will past immediately..

I must graduate..

I don't want to waste time and money..

No time can wasted by me..

Life will gone never tell somebody..

No comments:

Post a Comment