Monday, September 14, 2009

love love love

I don't know what topic should I write again..
Feel nothing..
My heart was empty..
I had lost myself..
Lonely will accompany me in the whole time..
Why the time gone slowly?
I can't stay alone,
please..
Even know hurt by love so many times already..
But I need it,
I needs love..
I don't want to stay alone..
Please don't let me alone,
I scared..
I afraid alone..
But what should I do?
Love,
why are you unfriendly one..
Can you go away far from me?
Why are you alway on my mind?
You had broke my heart many times already..
Love should be easy,
but it had changed to complex..
It was no easy to be control..
It is hard to control..
What is love?
Can you please explain to me what you are?
It will make me more easily to master you..
Tell me please..
If I have the chance,
I will never let you go..
If there is love appear to me,
I will hold you tight..
This will no make me regret..
Because I know that there don't have true love,
if you never change at all..
Want to get the true love,
you must change your opinion,
change yourself to accept the one you love to..
Don't alway calculate how much you paid,
and how much you have receive..
Love is not a business..
Think about it..
Sure you can master it briefness..
LOVE 3^07 LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment