Saturday, August 29, 2009

Go Home

Gonna go home later..
No more online..
For 3 days..
After National Day..
Sure it will bore one..
My phone haven't reload yet..
Damn..
Don't know what to do after went home..
Haizz..
Miss my wife(my computer) also..
Sure will miss you also..
Because never feel that I don't miss you..
Sleep everyday loh..
Will create new post after came back..
My friend wanna bring me go to clubing tonight..
Haha..
You don't be angry ya..
Just want to look over the world..
To get experience..
XD.. LoL..
Sorry la..
Will no spend money one..
And will no touch the girl also..
Don't know...
Haha...
Promise...
Will no touch the girl..
If touch, then I will tell you..
Ok?
Let me go ya..
Hehe..

3 comments:

  1. wahaha,haiz,say till like that =="
    yor,just try not to get into trouble,thats all=p
    and don't get too expereince o,if you know what i meant xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. u think who im?
    like tat d meh?
    i'm not like tat de la..
    aiyo..

    ReplyDelete