Friday, August 28, 2009

Karaoke

Today went to Sungei Wang at 10 something..
Go for karaoke..
At 11 something (green box),
me and my classmates
(ryan, luna, fish, andrew, leon,wilber,kok kent)
start sing until 2 o'clock..
Crazy already..
Just want to sing out my feeling..
I'm really miss you..
Sang out the stress..
sang mad..
Got many beauty there..
Really beautiful..
But don't know their one..
Maybe is just beauty outside and kns inside..
Then me got second round at red box ..
With my friends..
Secondary school classmates..
Sang again..
Haha..
Until no voice already..
Then go home..
Do not go anywhere else..
My nephew came to his mother's house today..
Where i stay..
My mother bring himcame one..
Live his dad and mun's new house..
Me haven't bath right now..
Nothing to say already..
I wan to bathnow la..
Miss you ya..
Miss miss you..
MwuackzZ..

4 comments:

  1. seriously, you go for K two times lo, major voice damage xD ahha, miss??? call her la xD hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think i should call her oso..
    but i'm no brave..

    ReplyDelete
  3. O.o
    HAhaha,well,you should try it somtimes though xD

    ReplyDelete