Saturday, August 22, 2009

Yesterday

Yesterday really mad oh!
In the morning, we passed up the last assignment already.
Then me rush for PTPTN process.
The process was make me crazy already.
But the Miss who checked my dokumens is kind.
Thank her so much.
After that me passed up last homework to my lecturer also.
We had lecture class after that.
After the class,
my friend, Meow bring us to had steamboat.
We all 5 person go there had steamboat together with those we don't know one.
it was free one,
but very paiseh la.^^
Thank they so much.
Even it was only vegetables foods,
but it was really tasty.
After that oh,
I went home then ate the meals which my sister had bought.
OMG,
me really geng one.
a pack of asom laksa, 2 piesce of chicken sticks(cutted into small piece one), and a sweet corn.
Haha..
Really full..
Because,
don't want wasting..

No comments:

Post a Comment