Tuesday, August 11, 2009

hai shi l.o.v.e.

Long time didn't publish new post already. Don't knoe have to write what. About my love? I can't say anythins about "it" already. Don't no how to spear my feeling. But i want "it". The problems are who actually i love and who actually love me? The answers are difficult to find out. Who i actually love is easily to get the answer. When i put my face second and rise my courage, then i will get the answer. But i scare that i will loss a friend. Because if she is no accept me, then i will be so shame. But i also think that i will no loss her. I can accept the truth. Only scare that she is more shame than me. I will try in the time coming. Not now because ime also haven't ready yet. Can you wait for me? Am i stupid? I'll become brave because of you. Please, wait for me. I knew love have to tell the people early, but i don't have courage to tell you. Sorry .. haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment