Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My feeling

What I know?
Me really donn't know la..
Wasting time..
What is the feeling of missing someone?
What is the feeling that you love someone but do not tell
him/her?
Really tired..
Bored..
When we will be couple?
Maybe it will no be at all..
Because I'm not a good guy..
Me only know how to hurt someone,
but not love someone...
I can't control myself do not fall in love to you...
Even know I have try hard already..
I knew that you will never accept me..
I had tried to forget you already..
Tried to fall in love in others..
But no one is as perfect as you..
I don't how perfect are you..
But for me,
you are perfect already..
The feeling will be loss as the time goes..
So I know that I will forget you as the day come..
Don't worry about me..
More important is we both can happily to face the future,
and forget the sad things , either you can accept it..
I'm sorry, dear..
So sorry..
MuackZz..

No comments:

Post a Comment