Tuesday, October 06, 2009

1 wik ago

So long time didn't update my blog already..
Lazy already..
Unfortunetaly,
that day,
28/9/09
when I want to go back my home town,
I met accident..
I fell down from my bike..
don't know why it's damn unluckly that day..
I had planned to go back my sister there when Thursday night..
But I cant go back there because the accident..
Haizz..
The wound must leave scar after healed..
My leg will become more ungly..
And that day spent RM25++ to repair the bike..
Just a fell..
Then had to spent must..
Haizz..

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Second semester start at yesterday..
But first day the lecturer most rately don't want to appear one...
Waste our time only..
Damn FxxK..
Another thing is that
few of our group,U3 group members
had move to group U2..
Can't like first semester already..
Will meet only when lecture class..
Never mind, Gambateh..

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I don't know what have to write already..
Then I stop at here..
Hope that have somethings new and I wll post at next post..
88

No comments:

Post a Comment