Friday, October 09, 2009

08/09/2009

8/9/09,

This really unlucky tday to me..

Early at the morning,

my girlfriend argue with me..

Then we broke..

haiz..

Sad..

But nothing that I can do..

I don't want to change..

Sorry..

Shmily..

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

After that,

me arrived to the college..

One thing that really unforgettable is

I broke one of the table at lecture hall..

haha..

My friends laugh out very loud..

Because we at other people's lecture hall..

Got people those we don't know one..

Make me very shy..

walau..

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Then at night,

I make another girl unhappy..

LCY,

sorry..

Don't know why will be like that one..

So sorry..

That was my fault..

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This day was my sister and one of my ex-girlfriend birthday..

But why i will be that unfortunate one?

Damn..

shmily

No comments:

Post a Comment