Monday, March 01, 2010

01032010

Long time din't updatemy blog jor..


My dardar must be very angry liao^^


hehe....


Dardar always ask me to update my blog..


But I'm really do not got the topic to write ya~


Aiyoyo~


Let she know this,


i'll be killed later..


Haha^^


I loVe U..


Dardar~..


Mwuackzz..


Don't angry me ya^^


Ok??



Today i surf deardear's blog..


One of her article,


which said she like the clip so much,


was make me so sad..


because as her boyfriend,


i don't know what she like,


i don't know what she dislike...


Aiyaya~


how to be your boyfriend oh??


But it is nothing..


I know that you are always happy was enough..


And i know that we love each other very much..


Right??


Dardar^^


Never leave me alone..


i scare~


mwuack...


I love U..

No comments:

Post a Comment