Monday, July 27, 2009

last week



long time do not post blog le.. my computer was repaired for one week already... without 'her' really boring.. i miss 'her' so much
leh.. oh my dear.. at last you came back also.. haha.. many things happened last week.. Monday, i lost my important documents.. all my documents like ic, student id, bank card, lessen were lost.. made me afraid.. fortunately, my card holder was picked up by one of the lecturer and then he send to my school office.. Wednesday was our group presentation.. hubungan etnik.. dead la.. i don't know how to present la.. at last the day was gone.. Friday i wait for my brother after school.. because i want to use his car Saturday.. haha.. i went to teluk intan leh.. to meet my friends.. three are at bidor ones.. two of them i never seen before.. then we three went to teluk intan to find the pig.. the one so pig loh.. and find another one, who stayed near to the pig.. but oh, very bore la.. no place to visit.. we go all of the super market only.. and oh, the pig yo, forgot to bring us to eat the famous bau at there loh.. stupid pig.. me arrived home at the midnight.. very tired when driving.. haha.. luckily, i dont not accident.. Sunday i returned the car to my brother, then i walk around the wangsa maju.. then nothing la.. and start new day today.. bore, bore, and bore.. booooooooring......

1 comment: