Saturday, July 11, 2009

sorry, i don't know-----love

just now, at 8.30 a.m., my girl friend was said to me that we break. T.T.. she is now become my ex-girl friend already. i don't know what's the matter? she only said that nothing happened. but we are now suitable. i don't know why? I'm no much sad. compared with my last time's break. yan ling, sorry. i do not love you more. forgive me because i can't make you blessedness. she said she used up a week to think about me and her. at last, she make the decision. also she said she can't accept my life. am my life is complex. i think it will be also. my life really complex. i came back to alone now. my life already black. don't get any light, don't have any colour. so far, i already got 3 ex-girl friend. with 9 months continuously, about 3 months, me change my girl friend once. but i think that I'm love the second one much a bit. until now, i feel regret also. maybe she is just stay around my school. so every time i go to the college, i will think about her. sorry to all, ping, pei and ling.. sorry because i don't know how to love you. sorry because I'm childish. sorry because i don't know-----love.

No comments:

Post a Comment